The wait has ended! Chris and Trevor sat down with Shawn Carman, Fred Wan, and Nancy Sauer for a little story interview at GenCon 2011 – and here’s over two hours of audio to prove it. Topics discussed include:
– Which family will Hida Kisada’s little brother be joining?
– Will the Empire expand to the north?
– What’s up with the “Festering Manhole” in Scorpion lands?
– Why were the Dragon chosen to watch the Spider?
– Will things really be all that bad for the Lion?
– The ST defends Goddesses, Part IV
– Fred refuses to answer some questions
– More Mantis questions that you can shake a bag of koku at!
– The growing perceptual gap between players and characters over Iweko
– The changing nature of the Taint
– Nancy argues why Daigotsu wasn’t a Mary Sue
– more things than I can even remember right now
Note: It’s a big file. There are a lot of you who want to download it. We apologize in advance for any connection problems there may be for the first day or so after this is published.